Innovative products with ever higher levels of security, helping transport meet its sustainability goals
Seals for steps
Seals for windscreens
innovative sealing products for the railway industry
In the transport sector, rubber and silicone parts are subject to all sorts of stress, from repeated friction and stretching to tension/compression, vibration and collisions. For the safety of passengers and goods and to ensure operations continue to run smoothly, these parts have to be made from a flame-retardant material which doesn’t emit any heavy or toxic fumes.
A partner to more than 30 railway manufacturers and equipment suppliers
Products made in France and used across the world
At Rustin, we specialise in producing rubber and/or silicone products and blends which are chlorine and bromine free and which conform to both fire/smoke safety requirements (EN 45 545-2) and the REACH directive. We design innovative, bespoke products for railway manufacturers and equipment suppliers using clean, halogen-free materials.
We develop and manufacture all of our products ourselves. With a range of certifications, they conform not only to EU standards, but also to regulations applicable to various different countries worldwide, including China, the UK, the USA and Russia.
- Parts and seals for windows, windscreens, etc.
- Frames, skirting boards (rubber or silicone)
- Door seals (single, expanding, made from silicone with built-in lighting, single-material, dual component, with insert, reinforced seals)
- Noise protection and acoustic resistance
- Rubber sleeves
- Gangway connections
- HVAC interface seals (single-material, dual-component, with insert, reinforced seals)
- Detection systems, drag-proof seals
- EPDM rubber
- EN 45 545-2
- FRA – NFPA 130
- R 118